We’re now using Epicor 9.05, and I’ve noticed that the phone tree has been updated slightly since last year. Sorry to you folks running on Vantage/Vista, but if someone wants to submit a phone tree for the 8.03 product, I’d be happy to put it up. So this is up to date as of August 13, 2012.
There’s been a few small changes in the sub-menus. Refer to the old menus if you really want to compare.
- * (star, asterisk) – return to the main menu from a sub-menu
- # (pound, hash) – repeat options on the main menu
- 0 – repeat options on a sub-menu
- You can also leave a message for support after any of the menus.
- 4 – System Down Issue (No users can login into your live environment or completely unable to use the software)
- 1 – Production issue/Application Support
- 1 – Sales Processing Modules – Orders, RMAs, Security, Shipping and Receiving, MES, and CRM
- 2 – Production Processing Modules – Quoting, Engineering and Jobs, Purchasing, Inventory, Quality Assurance, Advanced Inventory Management, and Advanced Materials Management
- 3 – Advanced Production Modules – Product Configurator, Scheduling, Advanced Planning and Scheduling, and MRP
- 4 – PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- 5 – IQS or Advanced Quality Modules
- 2 – Financial Issue
- 1 – Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), and General Ledger (GL)
- 2 – Cost Accounting, WIP Reconciliation, Capture Post Process, and Epicor Payroll
- 3 – Add-On Modules – Open4 and Payroll and Human Resources
- 3 – Technical Issue
- 1 – Installation, Upgrade, or Database Performance Issues
- 2 – Crystal Reports or ODBC Assistance
- 3 – Tools – Sonic, Customer Connect, Mobile Connect, or Sales Connect
- 4 – Customization, Personalization, Dashboards, and BAQs
- 5 – Third-Party – Service Connect, Corview, PLM, FRX, Open4, APM, and others